About Me

My photo
Seremban, Malaysia
我是爱子。。今年过了生日就17岁了。。我是一个双性恋的人。。。很讨厌骄傲的人。。因为,学校太多这种人。。。喜欢像你的人。。。^-^。。。。。很爱搞笑。。 很开放。。谢谢你来看我的blog 呢~hehe... hello to you all .... u can just call me Aiko chan that... my friend usely call me .i m a high school student ..i m not sure that i love girl or boy....because at the same time i love 2 girl and 1 boy...haiz...hehe~ (~0_0~)...i like j rock too...i m 16 ,but my friend & family say i look older ... hehe... i like Chocolate &pouky... sure the most i like is KFC .... hehe... i have bad habits...that i will kiss you whenever i want... so... hehe~ ..no body like to play too Crazy with me... i like to sleep with my lovely pillow because it has my odor...n nice to meet you all... >///<... - Genre : DEATH CORE- - SAITLINES- █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █ Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max ► Play. ▌▌Pause. ■ Stop

Monday, March 29, 2010

hehe~ 这是我的最爱喝的品牌。。
今天,学校的美术系有补课。。。TT.TT ...但是,我望了带着本书,所以。。没有去补课。。haiz...
我的校服。。。
yup~ my school bag~ ... today is school day...
今天,天气不错。。
今天有上课呢~ 。。好懒惰呢~
我今天上课时,还打瞌睡呢。。
好懒啊~!
放学了~我和嘉敏一起回家。。
本来,我美术课有补课。。但是,我忘了带我的成品。。所以就翘课了。。
在回家的路上,我和嘉敏在路边的小食吃了几碗面。。刚好我弟弟也在。。赫赫~
然后,我们就会家。。。
睡了午觉。。就这样到先在。。。
就这样。。。一天有过了。。好烦闷的一天。。。
我星期一至星期四还要补课呢~ 好懒啊~!

No comments:

Post a Comment